Sunday, October 22, 2006

the cure for hot flashes!

My husband dared me to ride with him out to Jeremy and Tracey's house, on his motorcycle!  The temperature outside?  32 degrees...the bike does have a windshield, which helped.  The kids live 20 minutes away.  With plenty of clothes on the trip was fine, I actually wasn't cold at all...maybe the menopausal furnace inside me will workout afterall.

And I got to see the boys, too!  Dayton was asleep. Outside, Jacob was helping Jeremy cut wood for their fireplace and Dakota was wandering around (needing a nap) in a daze saying, "pa pa, pa pa".  While I was visiting with Tracey she sent me some more picutures of the boys.

Dayton from the visit last Sunday at the pumpkin farm.  I remember when Dakota could wear that Harley sweatshirt!

 

and

What a happy group, I do not have blue eyes so I don't have 'red eye'!

Have a great rest of the weekend I am off to enjoy!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose,
I LOVE the pictures that you share .You are a beautiful family! So happy for you
that you had a nice time.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

there is NO way i would get on a bike in this weather! You are brave. I love the pics of the boys and Liz.
Love you,
lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found a good use for your hot flashes. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

I would love a ride on that bike !!! Gorgeous babies.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect, I'm the queen of hat flashes! I can be found standing at the freezer, door open with me almost crawling in several times a day at least!
Great photos!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Brrrr!!! I think I would welcome hot flashes!

xoxo