Friday, October 27, 2006

end of the week

This week went super fast.  I did have my x-ray redone on Tuesday.  At first they claimed I was never there...or at least not since 1998.  I think that was when I had my first Mammogram there!  Ish!  But somebody figured it out.  Finally... my husband, who went with me, was getting miffed. 

Tonight I am going to Liz's play.  They are doing 'Rumors'.  She is head of stage crew this year, and so far she only freaked out one time.  The Play started Wednesday night and runs until Saturday night.  I must of taught my kid well, she sure knows how to set boundaries.  She had to stop two kids from flirting when they were supposed to be working the behind the scenes props and told another kid to go home when he wouldn't help her clean up after the production.  The girl called her a 'bitch' & and complained about her.  A normal teenager would have gotten upset and backdown, not my kid.  Liz is only 18, it took me years of therapy to learn how to say 'no' let alone manage people.  I am so proud of her!  Her boyfriend is coming home for the weekend too, he's been at school since the middle of August.  What I like about these two, they were friends first since Junior high, while they are apart they do their own thing, but still are considered a couple.  They handle their young relationship very well.  Makes me stress less about her at least.

 

Tracey with the boys at the Brookfield Zoo~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Otherwise, things are going fine around my world.  We are watching the boys tomorrow night.  The kids are going to a comedy club.  I look forward to it, and weather is supposed to be a balmy 60 degrees! 

Can't wait to squeeze this little guy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures !!!  I Have fun at the play tonight!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Liz has a level head like her mama. Enjoy those boys! Love the pics.
LOVE YOU TOO,
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the play! You sure have adorable grandkids! Good luck with the x-ray, too.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You should be proud of Liz,you are a great Mom and Grandma,and she is a level
headed young lady and smart as well. Enjoy the play and also the weekend.
The kids are sooooo adorable.
Love
mickie

Anonymous said...

Good for Liz! SHe is wise beyond her years. Love the pictures :)

Kara

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Yep! She sounds like a good one. Good work Mom .
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

You are such a great Mama and Grandma! You "done" good!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

ahhh...Rose.. the little ones are darling, but the baby!! Awww the baby!  I can see why you can't wait to squeeze that sweet little boy!  They are the most precious in the world, aren't they?

Hugs and love
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Oh, the zoo picture is just adorable..