Sunday, October 15, 2006

See this funny boy!   He's getting so big!  This picture is from his mom's photo album that I swiped while I was babysitting last night & emailed it to myself.  I told you all I'd crack this picture thing yet!  The picture is over a month old & the kid's cheeks are even bigger, but that smile is all Dayton!  He is happiest kid I've ever seen!

We watched the boys last night, they are all three getting so big, Dakota will be 2 in December and 3 year old Jacob has a memory of an elephant.  His favorite thing to say to me is, "da-ma do you remember the time...".    He easily recalls things we did together over the past few months.  Tracey tried to go back to work part time this past two weeks, but there are sitter problems that I won't go in to.  I did offer to watch them in the evening if she chose to work part time around my house.  There are many stores opening as my area is growing rapidly.  She really wants get out of the house.   She has some options open and I'd love the time to spend with these boys. 

We also went to the last football game that my son Tim is helping coach.  They lost in the last half second, by which I feel was a bad call.  But it was an exciting game.

Fall is definitely here, it snowed Thursday and the kids all started singing Christmas carols.  One preschool child even told me that we are skipping Halloween, because of the snow!  No way!  I am not ready for that!  I enjoy the fall too much.

Things are coming together in an awesome way in my life.  Mark and I are finally overcomings some issues that we have regarding our money & bills.  My faith has been tested over this and I am truly growing in a new way.  God truly has blessed me and today I feel overwhelmed with JOY~

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love hearing that you are feeling joy......that is so wonderful my sweet Rose!!!! I love it when you are happy. Dayton is a doll and i am glad you have those boys and i know how lucky they are to have you!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

So glad you were feeling so happy when you wrote this entry. There is so much unhappiness in j-land it is good to read a happy one. Precious grandkids will do that to ya, huh? Paula

Anonymous said...

Dayton is adorable,love his smile! It's good to hear that you are having better days,you sure deserve them. Hope the week ahead is a happy one for you and yours'.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

You are always so happy, Rose :). It makes me smile!

xxo

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest smile I've seen in a long time.  I couldn't help but laugh when I opened your journal and there he was.  What a cutie!
Hugs,  Kathy

Anonymous said...

Love the photo!!  Good job on the swiping!!  SNOW?!  Oh man, I miss the snow!!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What  a cutie pie!! I'm sure Grandma bites those cheeks!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

He is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Oh he is soooo cute!!! I want another baby!!!!

Kara :)