Sunday, December 24, 2006

here comes Santa Claus!!! and I can flush!

It took 4 days, but our pipes are finally clear and we can flush!!  Thanks to my handy stepson.  He not only makes pretty babies, but he figured out the power tools that cleared our pipes!

Friday we had the boys over so Tracey

could run some errands.  In a matter of weeks Dayton is learning to sit up, Dakota has become a boy and Jacob is an awesome big brother.

Yesterday I finished up my Christmas shopping.                         

Tonight will be spent with the little ones, a home cooked ham by Tracey and an ear full of holiday cheer via Liz who has to work until 6:30.  God bless the last minute shopper.

Truly I do wish to express my heartfelt graditude to YOU all my J-land buds!  You are a blessing in my life.  Merry Christmas to you all!  And to all a good night!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas friend! Tammy

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are happy, Rose!  I can feel the joyful, happy vibes all the way across the US! lol

Enjoy your grandbabies!!!!  I know you will!

Merry Christmas, my friend!

Love and hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

HOPE YALL HEV THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Wow!  You've been so busy!  Love the pictures.  Such cute kids!  Hope your Christmas is merry and bright and that everyone is over that bug.  We have the cold bug at our house.  Sure has dampened the fun but not the spirit.  Take good care!
Hugs,  Kathy

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas !
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

i pray that you and yours feel happiness and joy on this special holiday. Thank God the poo can be flushed..that in itself is a blessing.
i love you,
lj

Anonymous said...

What a sweet and thoughtful picture of your Grandson,sound asleep.Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank the Lord for step sons huh?
Hugs
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Aw, cute pic!  And hooray for handy step-sons!

Anonymous said...

Oh, look at that little mouth...so precious...

Anonymous said...

Flushing is very important!

xoxo