Saturday, December 30, 2006

Oh oh she's armed and dangerous!

Hubby is in the other room watching President Ford's funeral march, Liz, fresh from a new haircut is working, Jim is walking my dog.  Me?  I am in heaven.  I got my new camera today.  It's a Canon, very nice for what I will be using it for.  Plus I can always trade up when I get the hang of modern technology.  I mean for God's sake I still have one of those slimline cameras that uses 110  film.  Do they even make that film anymore?   I am very pleased and thrilled!!

Tomorrow is New Year's eve.  Honestly I am very happy for a new year.  2006 sorta sucked, but it was certainly a year of growth for me.  And my family grew that's for sure!  My break from work is the first one that I haven't either babysat or traveled during in a few years.  It's been very pleasant except for the two times I saw my boss while out shopping, ugh!  Yesterday I made the mistake of drinking a huge cup of coffee at like 5 pm.  Wow, the effects didn't wear off until like 3 in the morning!

There is an endless amount of things I can get into while hanging around my house.

Time to go chase the cats around with my new toy, tomorrow I get baby models!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That camera take fabulous pictures!  Of course, the adorable little subjects probably helped alot!  Looking forward to seeing alot more!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures, Rose!! :)  You will be having tons of fun with that new camera!  I can't wait to see all the grandbaby pics you will be putting up  now! :)  Yaaay!

Happy New Year, my friend!!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Oh my - I was watching Santa scoop the little fish out of the water in your tag - I thought at first it ended up in the sandwich, LMAO!

Have fun with the new toy - digital cameras are much fun! Next you will need Photoshop!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Get a pic of you or Mark sitting on the bike sometime. Rick can sit here and boo hoo over it, lol. I love the pic.....keep on taking them! 2007 IS going to be a better year than this one!
love you,
lj

Anonymous said...

I agree 2006 sucked !! Congrats on the new camera! I remember those old camera's too ! LOL
hugs,
Ellen
PS Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to get new toys? I can't even drink Iced tea after lunch or I will be wired for hours. Paula

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this year will be better!  Enjoy your new camera!!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

That picture is ADORABLE!  You are going to have a great time with that new camera, I can tell.  I'm glad you are enjoying your break.