Sunday, December 31, 2006

bye bye 2006~

Bye Bye 2006!  In an hour I will have  a house full of babies, well only 3 but I can't think of a better way to ring in the new year.  Doubt if they will see it,but I will.  I live in town and the village always lets off fireworks at midnight.  Last year I had just gotten home from Florida and  I think I was in bed before midnight. 

I made a mistake yesterday, the photo was taken by Tracey of the boys.  I have to figure out how to load my pictures to my  computer or even if it's possible.   My processor may be too slow.  We shall see. I was deleting stuff last night and it made a world of difference in the speed.  I always seem to make this old friend work!

Happy new year all, be well, safe and enjoy!

Love from me!

So my pictures will be coming soon! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures...and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!!!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I am happy you got a camera,I just love your pictures. I hope you have a Happy New Year.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Rose!!! :)

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

i think it is GREAT that your old PC is still working. I dont ever want you to go away if it breaks down. I hope you had a delightful time with the boys.
i love you
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I hope your New Year is filled with love and happiness !
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I think your New Year's Resolution should be a NEW COMPUTER!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I almost wish I had my old friend back. This new one is so different. Makes it hard on an old ladies brain. Paula

Anonymous said...

Have a fun night with the kidos!

Kara