Sunday, January 28, 2007

Baby Barf Bingo!

Oh my I forgot how lovely it is to have 2 kids under 3 barfing all over the house!  Shortly after Tracey dropped the kids Dakota started acting weird, I thought he was tired as it was nearly noon.  As I held him, he only wanted Grandma, he puked, in my hair, on my pants, on his pants on the carpet.  He took nap, got up puked a few more times.  THEN his big bro Jacob started barfing.  Poor babies!  I finally called Tracey as she was helping her mom paint her living room.  By the time they went home Dakota was asking for cookies.  Jacob not so much.  They both should be fine by morning.

On a littler note that nut Dayton does a dance (on his butt) to the tune from the old sitcom Barney Miller.  He's so funny!

Also my son Eric had been talking about quitting his sweet job as front end manager at Menards to go back to school for the 3rd time.  He came to his senses and is staying, he also paid back the 100 bucks he owes me.  Whew I was afraid he would blow is future because people were telling him to go to school.   College can always be in the future.

I am off, it's supposed to be minus a bunch tomorrow morning and I am taking a shower tonight.  No fun having frozen hair!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, poor babies! I'm sure that was no fun for anyone.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it was a short lived barfing session. Stay warm tomorrow. paula

Anonymous said...

Glad the babies are feeling better. Yuk, nothing worse than cleaning up all that stuff.
Have a good day
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Poor Granny Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry you had barf duty but i know you didnt mind...well, maybe a little. Glad
Eric came to his senses and is staying PLUS paid you the cash. Snowing and COLD here today.
XO love ya,
lj

Anonymous said...

Oh poor babies,but poor Rose as much I think.It has been a long time since that happened to me. Hope they are better and am glad your son is staying at his job.
Kids can be such a joy and so much fun them watching them play,when they aren't sick.
Hugs
Mickie


Anonymous said...

Eww, on the barf! They do have amazing aim, don't they?

Your son can go to school part time, can't he? One class at a time is better than not going at all.

xoxo