Monday, January 8, 2007

Still not my camera, but Tracey sent this  to me...I love the sour puss on Dayton! 

I picture of the boys from the last entry is from the Brookfield Zoo near Chicago.  It's an awsome place, I highly recommend it.

I was off the computer most of the weekend just basically wandering my house in a near zombie like state.  I am beginning to feel the hormonal changes we woman go through as we near 50!  ECK!  Everytime I say 50 I shutter.  I will be 50 this June and it sure doesn't feel like I am that old.  Anyway, I made sure I took my dog for a nice brisk a walk which snapped me out of la la land.

Some other things are going on ... and I will write tomorrow...it's always something...at least I have something to entertain myself with!  more later...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you can be happy you sure don't look 50. Wish I were there again. I loved my 40's and 50's. Didn't have any of those women problems you speak of but paid the price every month before that. Beautiful Picture. Paula

Anonymous said...

Great photo...
My birthday is in June too !!  Hope your feeling better.
hugs
Ellen

Anonymous said...

50? Shit, woman, you look 29. i mean it. What is going on? I hope you are ok. I know you sure are damn gorgeous.
Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Turning 50 is just one more day in your life, Rose! It beats the alternative. You look great - you will be just fine :)

xoox

Anonymous said...

Great picture!  I am always a hormonal mess so I can relate ;)

Kara

Anonymous said...

I am feeling those...hormonal hell changes now too...maybe because of my age (46) or maybe because of the hysterectomy??? ANyway, I am not my sweet self all the time...GRRR