Thursday, January 18, 2007

I did it!!!

This picture is from MY camera!!   Look out world play by play of my life!!

The little stinker behind Dakota and grandpa is Jacob, he always has time to either duck or put his hand over his eyes, because my camera has the redeye feature and he hates the flash. 

Grandma Rose and Dayton!

It's still freezing here, Mark is off work until the 29th.  I am making a list of some chores I have for him.  He changed my brakes today. 

It's not as icy as in the south...even if it was Illinois is well able to keep the roads clear.  But from what I saw on TV in Texas nobody could drive on the frozen mess.  I remember nights getting up at 2 am to get my newspapers for my route and having to pick my frozen car out of an ice cover. Snow is one the thing, but ice is scary.

But it's already past mid January.  Midpoint for the nasty stuff of winter.

I'll be catching up with you all soon!

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the camera! You look beautiful with your babies!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe you are a Grandma Rose you are so cute!  It has even been cold here in AZ... well cold in terms of AZ weather ha!

Kara

Anonymous said...

i love your pics. Sorry to hear Mark is off work...so is Rick and i am so sick of him and his attitude.  :((
Its cold here, no snow yet.
i love you, lisa

Anonymous said...

We get winter weather here so seldom we don't know how to deal with it. Not prepared and don't know how to drive in it. It came early too. What we have is usually during the rodeo and stock show in san antonio. Now it will be interesting to see if we have more in February or before. You look sooo cute in the picture with your cute little grandson. I'm happy you are having fun with your camera. Paula

Anonymous said...

You take great pictures Rose,and all of you are so nice looking. I guess that it is good Mark fixed your brakes and can be of some help to you while he is off work.
Yor Grandsons are so adorable,just love your pictures.It is freezing to me here in
Ca. because we are not used to this cold weather.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and I'm looking forward to more! :)

Anonymous said...

Your so pretty!!!!!!
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Great pics! You are doing a great job :)

Ice really sucks, I agree. Nothing compares to trying to stand on ice and clear off car windows!

xoxo