Friday, August 10, 2007

2 snoring childlren

Two of the three grand babies are snoring away ... .  Mark's ex was at it again, knowing we were going to have the boys she tried to get Dakota and Jacob to come to her trailer ... Jacob refused.  She is a repeat offender and only asks for them on the weekends she knows we will have them here.  Oh well, Jeremy is going to bring Dakota over tomorrow as he feels it too hot for him.  They have a wedding that Tracey is in so the boys will be here until Sunday.

It was most likely for the best as Jacob feel asleep at 8:00 on the couch and after a walk/run with his short stumpy legs Dayton had a bath and a bottle and passed out. 

After not working all week my husband is working tomorrow...time and a half...weird, but I am thankful.  Seems a job they weren't going to do because of some union B.S. they are now doing.

I made a deal with my husband if he got a winter driving job (he gets laid off in January and we try and survive on his unemployment and my income) I'd bid on every extra trip at work...this week I did.  AND for next week I have a trip every single day!

So much for my summer off...that's ok, we really need the money and I don't mind.  One of the trips is to a water park, and another is to a mini golf course.  The other two are to nearby pools.  And Friday we have our all staff meeting for work.

I never turn down work.  now my husband has to keep up his end of the deal!

Better hit the bed, the boys love to be early raisers

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well no one can call you lazy. Your husband is lucky to have you. Paula

Anonymous said...

Rose, have a great weekend, Hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Enjoy having the kids this weekend and have fun on your trips this week. I just can't believe our summer is over already! My husband reports back to work Monday and the kids all go back the following Monday. Time just flew by!

Anonymous said...

i hope Mark continues to work and gets a PT job when he is laid off....Rick sure will not do that....i am so glad you have the boys and are having a good weekend.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great weekend! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a great Mom,Grandma and wife you are!
Honey,I hope you have a good weekend and maybe some time for yourself?
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

You are really something, Rose, so upbeat, always such a hard worker. But I know how that is. It may be many years ago but I've not forgotten how tired I got after working all day. Sorry I've not been by. Trying to catch up as I'm able. STILL can't figure why, when I have you on alerts, I never get any. Oh well, you are worth hunting for. Have an AWESOME DAY.
love you much,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITUALJOURNALS
       http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/LETTERSTOHEAVEN