Friday, August 31, 2007

Schools in....

Schools started Wednesday ... I have two challenging groups but fortunately I now know to be proactive in making sure the rules are enforced.

My junior high group is large and a bit smart assy, thinking if they told me that last years driver made special drop offs I would actually care  and do it also...NOT.  Kids today are way to lazy and a short walk to their homes from a bus stop is NOT unfair or child abuse.

The kids came over last night ... we went to the park and fun was had by all...

Tracey is learning to cut hair.  We are going to a wedding tomorrow and I really needed a trim.  This afternoon she trimmed my hair, next week she learns how to layer.  My hair needs some layers so next week I will have layers.  I have some pretty handy kids!  They make cute kids too!

Dayton,

Dakota, the kids never stand still enough for me to take any good pictures.  they will be back next weekend...I'll try again!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats going to be real handy having someone who knows how to trim hair etc. Maybe a nice pedicure will come next. Have a nice Labor Day week-end. Paula

Anonymous said...

I really need someone in the family to learn how to vut hair too -- we all look like a bunch of mop heads!
Happy "new year" :-)

Anonymous said...

Rose, your grandkids are too cute !!!!!!! Have a good weekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh Rose,
I love your pictures. The boys are both adorable. It;s so neat that Tracey is learing how to cut hair. I am happy you see the boys and also that you like your
job.
Hope this three day weekend will be a wonderful for you and your family.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! That will be so nice to have someone cut hair!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Jr High kids are rough! it is the age for sure!!! Stand your ground ;)

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Wait until she gets to coloring, LMAO! You will have lots of new looks!

Those can't be your grandchildren - they were just born :-)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

i wanna see your pretty hair when you get it layered. Those grandbabies are ADORABLE!!!!!!
Love,lj