Monday, August 6, 2007

RAIN!

It's been hot and raining for the last two days.   The temp has been in the high 90's with heat index of 105.  My husband doesn't work when it rains.  So the never used brand new Air Conditioner came out.  It made a huge difference especially when there is soooooooooo much togetherness with me and hubby stuck indoors!

There's painting on the house to do, but it's outside and the rain makes it too wet to paint. 

I am just enjoying being off and doing whatever I want.

Oh and my mammogram that I had done today was NORMAL...YAY

Tomorrow's another day!

Jacob....

 

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, hope the rain clears up soon for you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Just enjoy doing nothing under you new A/C. Better to wait to paint. Glad your mamogram was normal. Paula

Anonymous said...

The weather has been warm this summer.  With the open heart surgery I had in feb., I just cant stand the heat.   john.........

Anonymous said...

Praise God for your normal mammogram!
No rain in Ohio...HOT AS HELL though....96+. I hope YOU have a wonderful week.
i love you,lisa

Anonymous said...

YAY on the mamogram test! :o) It's been very hot here as well. Thats a cute picture! :o) I hope you have a great day! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great news on the normal mammogram!
Try to stay cool!
June