Monday, August 13, 2007

The weekend

Hiccup boy did stop..& did go to sleep, but awoke at 6:00 am.  Thankfully, Liz had worked the night before and came home in time to give me a 1 hour nap. 

Saturday Mark worked so my mission was to play, play and play with the grandsons.

First we went to the store, then to the most favorite park...

 

Look closely and see baby Dayton's little size 4 black crocs!  He still hasn't mastered the idea to sit down and slide!

We then went home, ate lunch, took a nap, played in the pool...afterward we headed to my son Tim's softball tournament.  More playground and then home to another bath and bed...guess who slept 11 hours!???  oh I did too!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, glad you had a good weekend, enjoy your week, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

A good time was held by all!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow You have all the fun. Those little crocs are precious. Paula

Anonymous said...

i guess grandma was tired. Cute pics!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow what a wonderful day!!  I am looking forward to getting a fun day planned for our family soon.  We really need it.  I love the pictures!!!  The weather looks great!!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

aaawww I love the pictures! :o) Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey Ladie
its been awhile. Glad to see the boys are growing and healthy but some issues
are on the prowl...lol....am at work right now when I get home i am gonna write in my journal I had trouble finding it for a few weeks it didnt come up.

Anyways take care and keep in touch Sara

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and the boys had a busy and fun day!
Hope tomorrow is another happy day.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Besides the boys, there is nothing cuter than those little tiny crocs!  I just go nuts when I see little kids wearing them.  What a fun day!
Hugs, Kathy