Tuesday, July 5, 2005

the $500.00 cat

The $500.00 cat is home and to tell you the truth he was quite ticked off at me.  He even pee'd on me to prove a point.  The cat who could never meow is meowing his head off.  They shaved both his front legs and he's not happy with the bandage either.  I took it off so he could take care of it himself.  But you are all right in that I am glad I took him in.  I could never let my kitty be in such pain.  Now I must slowly change his diet.  What we don't do for our loved ones???  At least he's not mad at me anymore he's just wandering around the house making sure he's really home :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kittie. He just went thru hell. Shaved and had the body invaded. I would be pissed too. But he'll forgive you soon and come to love on you because he loves his mommy. Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

Poor Newton. Once he pees a few times and has a few naps, maybe he will be glad to be home. I am sure he feels violated!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Poor kitty...he is lucky you love him so much...