Monday, July 4, 2005

HAPPY 4TH!

Happy 4th all, today let's give thanks for all of the brave souls who served for this great country!  And who owe our freedom to!

Today I am home alone, Mark went golfing with his middle son Matt.   It's trying to storm and I LOVE storms...and we need the rain.

So I am goofing around, sorting clothes and cleaning up.  Mark's sister is coming from Michigan for my stepson's wedding on the 23rd so I have a room to clear out.

  Tonight we will be walking to the Junior high down the block to watch the fireworks...The rain should be done by then....

ENJOY THE DAY!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th to you too. We had storms also and more comming in for tonight. I'm not real crazy about storms. We do need the rain tho.
Hugs, R.c.

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your time alone and the fireworks!! Love you, lisa

Anonymous said...

I like storms too!
I hope your holiday was good :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

love the picture!!!  Thanks for all the sweet support you give me...
love, Kas