Saturday, July 16, 2005

WEEKEND!!

It's hot AGAIN!  Now it muggy, hot and humid...and because we have had so little rain it's hazy too...all the construction that is going on here in Northern Illinois has caused a dust storm basically everywhere!  The air has that brown tint to it.

Liz is doing tech crew for the play Oklahoma!  I am rather sad, she told me if she would have stayed in town instead going on the mission trip she would have got the lead, as a "stage mom" I was sad, but as a mother I am proud of her for picking helping others over her mother's pride.  :)   Actually it's her life not mine so ... with that I will still be a PROUD MOTHER!

I am off, we are at the camper again this weekend, and last night I actually heard a barn owl.. Gotta love the country.   Mark had to work so I came home to get a few things, do the unending housework, laundry, vacuuming cat hair, etc. and wait for him to get home so we can go back.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same thing here. I actually have had to water the grass this week because the lawn was turning brown. I hate dragging the sprinkler around.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Found your journal through Laura.  I shall be back to read more. Hope you have a great weekend.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family

Anonymous said...

A good weekend to you too! And I think you mean it's STILL hot!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh I do love getting away from it all once in awhile. Camping is such fun. Enjoy yourself, hon. Love ya. *Barb

Anonymous said...

Thank You for your KIND words !!!  Today is the hardest....I hope as the weeks go by,  that my outlook will be better.

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Dont ya just love housework haha!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

It's been muggy here in Ca. to,although it usually isn't. We used to go camping and it was so much fun,it's nice being in the country. Glad you are enjoying it.
Love
Mickie