Sunday, August 14, 2005

babysitting

Never raise your hands to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.
--Red Buttons

Spent yesterday babysitting Jacob and Dakota.  It rained all day so we stayed inside.   Those two kids are such nuts.  All day long I heard..." 'andma come on...go this way!"  We chased each other, we giggled, we rolled around the house.  I never had so much drool, slobber, and kisses since my own kids were babies.  I even got both of the boys to take a nap. 

And then we got to go home after Tracee cooked us an awesome meal of pork chops and potatoes all on the grill....ah the life of a grandparent!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day, 'andma!
xxoo

Anonymous said...

AHHH. Im sure the boys just love you to pieces!  Enjoy your babies... Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Oh,it sounds like you got lots of love and exercise and you even got your dinner cooked for you,yea.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's the life. I love being a grandma. Glad you had fun.
Hugs, R.c.

Anonymous said...

I love the quote that is so true.  LOL  I am so glad that you had a good time with the kids.  Nicki