Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines day to all my sweeties!  

Things are ok around here.  Mark's been working which is great for this time of year when he usually is still laid off.  He does have a head cold like everybody else, but he's a trooper going to work with only a little whining. 

My poor kids on the bus are all chapped where I can tell they have been rubbing their little noses.  They come back all snotty and runny.  Poor things.  I was treated to some sweet Valentines too.  They are basically sweet kids who try really hard to please me.

At least the elementary kids.

My girl on my junior high route is suspended for 2 weeks.  Her sister tried to get lippy with me blaming me for her being off, I told her simply that she did it to herself and if she wanted to she could join her.  That made quiet down.  The rest are still not behaving and not listening and not believing that they could lose their ride too.  They will believe when they see their own name on a conduct report. 

My nephew's funeral is Thursday and I am taking off the whole day.  I am basically all my brother has from his childhood as my dad is in Florida, my mom is dead, and my two younger brothers are pretty clueless.  I am a believer in family.  They need my support.

Otherwise I am going to enjoy my candy holiday and leave you with a HAPPY SWEETIE DAY!

 http://cuppycake.ytmnd.com/ turn your speakers up~!

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you my friend

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy valentines day to you, too...I think it's great you are going there to support your brother..prayers will be with you..

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

Rose I wish I was near by so we could do lunch!!!  i just adore you :)

Kara

Anonymous said...

I wish you drove my son's bus !!
I'm glad you will be there for your brother, it's important for him to have you there, i'm sure.
Take Care
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines day. Kids are great on valentines. There love is true.
Have a great day.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

You're the best every, hon! Happy Valentine's day to you too.
Hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking about you all day Thurs. I think about you everyday anyway.
GIVE EM HELL, Rosie!! I am talking about those snotty pants teens on your bus. I am so proud of you. I hope your VD was happy. LOVE YOU SO,
lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you can take the whole day off to give support to your brother and s-i-l. Paula