Saturday, February 11, 2006

sad news

Little Tyson died last night in my brother's arms around 6:00 pm last night.  I am not sure what happened, but I think his bladder was just too damaged and his little body just couldn't survive.  We were able to talk to Cheryl right after the phone call.  Her parents were due back and all she wanted was for us to go to my brother and be with him.  I did that for her, I was pretty sure by the time I got to the other hospital Ken would be gone.  His cell phone was turned off.  I went for her so she could at least have some peace knowing my brother was not alone. 

We did not make it in time, he had held his son for awhile and then left to be with Cheryl.  I did get him on the phone and we did talk.  We all knew that this was a possiblity, the little guys death I am sure was a blessing.  The doctor's feel he had a genetic defect.  It is a sad thing.

Thankfully they have a healthy son to bring home.  And is he healthy!  He's taking in  fluids through a tube and is doing very well.  Cheryl beamed as she talked about holding her boy.  Her only regret is that she never got to hold Tyson.  Another sad thing.

There are no why's in this world.  Things just happen.  And we go on. But at least this little family (Cheryl has 2 older children a boy and a girl) will be a big family soon.  They should be able to take Rylan home soon.

Thank you for all the kind words thoughts and prayers!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so saddened to hear this.  I am very sorry Rose.  Very very sorry.

love,
holly

Anonymous said...

Oh Rose I am so sorry but  the poor little guy may have had to suffer and it wasn't meant to be. I am so glad they will have one little healthy boy. My sympathy to all. Paula

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, Rose. Words just fail me.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

So sad to read this Rose, bless his little soul.  The good Lord had other plans for him.  So glad the other baby is doing well.  Praying for you all.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Sometimes words seem too inadequate. This is one of those times.
HUGE HUGS, honey.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

So very sorry Rose,just so glad that Cheryl has her little blessing to carry home.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and little Tyson's parents. You are right things just happen. We may not understand, but there is a reason. We just have to believe that God has his reason's . Just hang in there .
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

So very sorry for this. May your angel watch over your family.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

So sorry for what your family has endured.  Bless you all.  Will keep you in my prayers.  
Nelishia
WISHING AND HOPING

Anonymous said...

Awwww Rose am so sorry to hear about Tyson... I feel so bad for Cheryl and your brother please pass on our sympathes to them. But yes they do have healthly son still to bring home. It has to be real hard with everything that they are asking why and you are right they is no explaining or reason to why bad things happen to people I havent yet found an awnser 11 years later with my Dad,
Well again am so sorry but try and have a good weekend take care,keep in touch love ya your friend Sara Priest

Anonymous said...

I am sorry i missed these new updates. I am SO sorry for the loss of Tyson. It breaks my heart in half when a child dies. I pray for your brother and SIL. Thank God the other twin survived and they will have a family.
I hope Dakota is doing better! Worries me that he was/is so sick! Take it easy yourself Rose....i worry about you too.
LOVE LOVE LOVE ya, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this....it's such a difficult time for everyone.  Wishing all of you brighter days ahead.
Michele

Anonymous said...

This is heartbreaking.  May they find peace in God and know that little Tyson is back with his Heavenly Father.

Kara