Wednesday, February 8, 2006

They're here!

My neice Jeni and I went to the hospital at around 10:30, the twins indeed were born this morning around 7:30 am.  They are both boys and ALIVE!  Twin B is named Kailin (not sure of the spelling) and immediately peed on the doc when he came out via c-section.  Twin A is named Tyson.  He  is a sick baby, but alive.  His bladder was full of fluid and they aren't sure if he's little lungs even developed.  They will be testing him to see what can be done through surgery to repair his bladder.  Hopefully his lungs are big enough for him to make it.  We are all hopeful. 

We only stayed a short bit as Cheryl needed to rest plus her mom was getting antsy to come in the room to see her.  Seems mother/daughter have some 'issues' and Cheryl didn't want her mother's "bitching" to ruin her day.  ooookay...

Then Mark calls me seems little Dakota is in the hospital (not the same as my sister-in-law, drats!) he is being observed and on oxygen for virual bronchitis.  So tonight we are going up there to visit.  My poor little guy!

And it's only Wednesday....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so happy the boys are here and OK. best wishes to Mom and babies  and poor Dakota...

Kara

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the new babies! I hope Dakota heals up fast.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Poor little Dakota!  I'll pray for 'em.  I have a little Dakota too.  And the twins, I'm so glad they're finally here.  Pace yourself so you don't get sick too.
Nelishia

Anonymous said...

Rosie I am SOOO happy that the babies are finally here.  But, correction, it's RYLIN (but the spelling is probably really wrong).  Meagan said she was so glad that they were here and ok and she showed me where she wrote about our family to pray for us lol.  She's so sweet.  I can't wait to see them on Friday!  See you tomorrow!  Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Boy you have your hands full. Congrats on the babies...God keep them strong.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

OM, I will have them all in my prayers. I hope all turns out ok.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Awww Rose~ am so sorry to hear about Dakota I really hope he gets well soon and gets to come home with Cherly and the two twins boys how very sweet it has to be hard on everyone. But am glad they were both born with no problems and we here all hope that Tyson gets the sugery he needs very soon and they get to go home with two healthy boys and no one is left behind in the hospital.
I know how it was when my son was in the hospital and I had his sister who was only weeks old, she couldnt stay there...and when you have more than one kid at home with newborns in the hospital... I was 23 when I finally had all my three kids, well with my son, he was the first than someone had to watch them when I had Sarah and then my mom stayed with them when I had my youngest..whos 7 now. Thanks for the comment, now my husband came home sick from work tonite so its me,him and our two girls but they are on meds and getting better...well he is wineing at me as I speak so I gotta go see what he now needs...gosh men can be babies when they are sick... Keep us all updated on the family and I hope we only hear good things about all. Give your brother our prayers,blessing in hopes that the babies and Dakota return home healthly take care keep in touch..love ya your friend Sara

Anonymous said...

Life is so tough! I pray that the twins do alright, especially Tyson, and that Dakota gets well fast. What a week you've had and it IS only Wednesday, isnt' it? lol
Well, tomorrow will be here soon. Perhaps the day will be sunnier.
Love you,
barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Ah twins!  Thats great!  Baby A & Baby B...thats still how I refer to my twins alot of the times, and they are almost 16!  Too Funny!  I hope that lil' one is going to be fine.  They can do so much with premies anymore, it is just amazing!  
Ah, I'm so sorry your poor Dakota is in the hospital!  That is probably the best place for him right now.  Hope you got to visit & love & snuggle & hug & kiss on him when you went to visit.  Let me know how he is, k?  Thanks!
Hugs, Linda