Sunday, March 5, 2006

ick snow!

Woke up to snow and it's still coming down.  We do need it or at least some form of liquid to come and quench the thirsty earth.  This area has a pretty major drought.  I will be thankful this summer when my plants come up strong, green and healthy.  It's always a mixed bag for me...rain=pretty green garden...dry=hubby works.  Hmmmmm....

I have been keeping myself happy watching gardening shows, looking through gardening catalogs and planning my garden. 

THINK SPRING!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....I am really really thinking spring! Countin down the days!

I'm so sick of snow...

holly :)

Anonymous said...

I love snow. I wish we had some right now. : )
Angela

Anonymous said...

I have no green thumb but want one so badly....you need to put easy gardening tips in your journal for me so i can make my yard a bit prettier. I look at the damn plants and they die. BOO HOO.
LOVE YOU Rosie.
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I love to look at snow ,but it is sooooo cold,so I'll enjoy looking at it. Your pictures
are so cute. I love flowers,but can't do much ,maybe ine day I will be able to. I love the gardening shows also. I love spring!
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Sorry you got snow - but I think we are getting some tomorrow. Yuck. I am so ready for spring/summer!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Its so hot here tonight I have a fan directed on me. Its hard to believe its snowing somewhere. Stay warm, Paula

Anonymous said...

I love the snow, but even I am ready for some sunshine and greenery.
Think it has something to do with my new passion for palm trees down south?

Ellen

Anonymous said...

It's really warm here, but we finally got some rain. not a lot but at least some.
Hugs, R.c.