Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Tip of the Day......
  Always keep several get well cards on the mantel... so if unexpected guests arrive, they will think you've been sick and unable to clean...

It is now a few weeks before spring and I can feel the buzz on the school bus!  Kids are ready to be OUT!   Lucky for me spring break is a few short weeks away and their parents can enjoy them.  Don't get me wrong I love them all, but they sure do get loud and wound up this time of year.

Went to water aerobics class last night.  As a district employee it's free!  My monitor wanted to go so I went too.  It was a lot of fun.  If I had to do all that running on dry land I am sure I'd faint.  But I wasn't too sore at all.  All this exercise is going to make me one buff grandma!

Speaking of, Mark was with Jeremy today doing guy stuff.  I guess my sweet grandson Jacob has been looking for me!  Oh gotta love the grandbaby!  <3!  He's into Monster Trucks, and Tracey broke one of his favorites on accident.  His daddy said he'd take it to the shop to 'fix' it, that kid was sure mad at his mommy!  It's so funny to see how kids entertain themselves.  My oldest loved Fireman stuff, and my middle son...Ghostbusters, Liz loved dollhouses and Barbie.  She could keep up with the boys though in a mean touch football game!

Liz has a concert tonight so I am off to that.  See ya!

 

 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that exercise is going to make you disgustingly healthy! Enjoy the concert :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I like the get well card thing. LOL
Its cold and blah here in Ohio. I wish Spring would hurry up. I have heard that swimming is the BEST workout.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

The tip of the day gave me a good chuckle. I went to water arobics regularly when I lived in San Antonio. Really enjoyed it. Paula

Anonymous said...

Always wanted to do water aerobics. Sounds like fun.
Kids need so little to entertain themselves. It's adults who think they need to buy out Toy's R Us. Kids can play with pots and pans and be happy. I remember my son playing with a couple of blocks all day and, in his imagination, they were cars and trucks.  Gotta love 'em.
Angela

Anonymous said...

Love the idea about get well cards! Thats great!!!  Enjoy the concert :)

Kara

Anonymous said...

That is a cute tip for the day,thanks. Everyone needs a vacation,that's for sure and you deserve it. My Grandkids even love playing with boxes.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

We just got back from winter break !!  I dont want to think about spring break !

Take Care
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Great tip , I would have never thought of it.  Kids do collect things don't they. My son's was hot wheels, wait.......still is . LOL.
Hugs, R.C.