Saturday, March 18, 2006

tim's sick

                      

 

Ok I'll go back three day from the start of my running faucet nose  and that would be Tuesday.  Both my niece and my monitor were sick.  Then tonight my son calls me from Nashville where he and a few of his buddy's flew down to have a fun long weekend.   They flew out Thursday night, the night we were supposed to have the huge snow storm.  Poor guy has been sick the whole time.  SOOOO  I bet HE gave it to me!!

I am not going to the baby shower tomorrow, Lord know I don't want to give my sister-in-law or anyone else this dreaded drippiness (is that a word???).

BTW Airborne is a fizzy pill that you drop in water.  It's a supplement that has herbs and vitamins in it that help you fight off your cold ... makes it go away faster.  When I worked as a phone operator for software company I used to swear by Vitamin C.  This stuff has that in it also.

I am off to rest.  I am watching the babies in a week and there is NO WAY I am going to miss out by being sick still.

Have a good one!

 

PS Did you know that Wrestling is actually on network TV???  Is that even a sport?  ;).  Actually I need to let my husband have his guilty pleasures.  I already wrecked his beloved NASCAR by telling him that was pretend too.  It's all about the $$$ and the sponserships.  I am bad!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it that you and your son feel so sick. I had a girl i work with tell me all the moms at her elementary had used that stuff and it didnt work but its huge at WM.
I hope you feel better! LOVE,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

My nose has been running all day for some reason but I think, with me, it's allergies. :(

Feel better,
Angela

Anonymous said...

shame on you for spoiling your hubby's fun. LOL. I did the same thing with my son not long agon - about wrestling. Now that IS fake. Hope you feel better soon, hon.
Hugs for being so special, supportive and loving.
Love you much.
Barb

Anonymous said...

Rose Dear,
You are not supposed to get sick,hope you are having some of that chicken soup.
My daughter used to run around the house with tissue in her nose because her nose was always running.My aunt used to tell us to catch up with it. Really.hope you get well soon.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you feel better !!!  So, does the airborne stuff work?? I heard its a myth and just a bunch of vitamins.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose -

It's not fun driving a bus with all the coughing, sneezing and blowing that's associated with a cold.  I know.  I did that icky stuff all this week.  Finally, I'm starting to feel better.  Tell me if this cold medication works for you.  Everything I picked up had warnings about "driving and drowsiness" while taking the medication.  I just suffered through my miseries instead of taking something that would make me "illegal" while driving the bus.  So, if you found something that works...please share the information.  

Spring is finally here!  I also can't wait for the warmer weather.  Spring Break is only 1 school week away, then I get to play with my grandkids too!  Don't you just love our jobs?  

Take care and I hope you feel better soon.  

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I hate being sick.  I hope you and everyone else feel better real soon.  
P.S.  I know wrestling is pretty much fake, not sure about Nascar but your right it's all about the money.  Big Hugs, Nicki

Anonymous said...

Just get better! When spring finally shows up, you want to be alert to greet it!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I know where your comming from. Sure don't want to miss out on seeing the babies. Get well soon
Hugs, R.C.