Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I am sure you all have heard about the Horton Quints?  Dad was in Irag and was injured and Mom had their babies.  Well they lost one of the baby's.  But a builder in my town gave them a home!  AND their home is right in my bus route.  It was so cool.  Today I went by their home and there's a big sign and I could see the little cribs in the upstairs windows.  Wow so cool.

Today was a 5 hour day, but for us it's more like a 8 straight hour day, because of all the hassle.  The highlight of my day was when one of my little guys gave me some homemade egg rolls yummy!  And during a quick break I ran to the grocery store and since I spent 50 bucks I got a free Starbucks.  I normally don't like to buy a 5 dollar cup of coffee, but it was free so what the heck!  I had Pumpkin Spice and I am still feeling the buzz!  Oh Oh I have to go to Dales Parent/teacher conference in a few minutes I hope I can sit still!  Mark is working still, he's moving the big machines.  And of course the truck he is driving is the one the younger guy drives and everything is broke on it.  This guy acts very irresponsible.   I still think youth is wasted on the young.  I think the older and wiser we get the younger we should look!  How does that sound???

Gotta go...Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are such good people in the world. How wonderful that they have a home. $5.oo for a cup of coffee? Good grief! I pass Starbucks all the time. Guess I'll keep on passing cause I don't have it in me to pay that much for a cup of coffee. The buzz alone would keep me up forever. LOL  Hugs & love my friend. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Oh babiessssssssssssssssssssssss. So many too. wtg on the free coffee mmmmm