Thursday, November 11, 2004

I figured it out

Usa FlWell today is Veteran's Day but our school district has school, because of all the building delaying the start of school.  So much for respect for our VETS.  So I will say it God bless our a Veterans!  And go to work.

I finally figured out my AOL problem, I just click the link to the journal entry and I can read the entry without going back in time. 

My son Eric called me last night and told me he hurt his back at work and wanted my advice and being the super calm mom I am NOT, I freaked.  I said, "Eric, how could you hurt yourself, how are you going to pay your bills???  You have to come home, you can't possible take care of yourself.  What are you thinking???".  Oops wrong answer.  He got mad at me and called his girlfriend instead.  I called him back and said I was sorry and then told him what to do.  Wow, in the mom department I am not perfect, but who is?  All we can do is try right?  At least my kids love me no matter how much I freak out.  We shall see how he is today.  I don't care what anybody says it's hard to let your kids grow up!

Have an awesome day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is VERY HARD to let go of our kids and let them grow up. But your kids know you love them enough to lose it. Hey! We all do that from time -to-time. Love you. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I would have worried just like you and said the same things to him. And when he got mad I would have went over there and broken his legs too. LOL Boys are annoying. Not the moms.

Anonymous said...

you called him back and made things right, that's all that matters Rose.  I hope he's doing better, back troubles are not fun!
~JerseyGirl