Tuesday, November 23, 2004

update

Quick update, Dale came home after school long enough to eat Mark's leftovers from dinner last night (his real mom does not cook) and grab a pair of pants.  WHAT THE HECK! 

Why didn't he just grab all his clothes and LEAVE!  One foot in door is what I say.  He went to work, but it's now 1 1/2 hours past his quitting time and I am sure he's at dear old mom's.  I got his phone and it's going to be turned off tomorrow.  I always say the game is boring when one person stops playing.  Dale hates it when we ignore him.  So that is exactly what we are doing.

On a lighter happier note, my son Eric is here!  He's doing fine.  He's decided to not go back to college and work full time until he can figure out what he wants.  Praise the good LORD!  He is so awesome and I am relieved.  Glad to have my boy at home and he's happy too!!

Oh yeah, this little girl went home and told her mother that I said her brother was dumb.  I am sure I never said that.  He is the kid that got on the bus to go home instead of my bus to go to daycare.  He had a new driver and she didn't notice.  I didn't notice because to tell you the truth I don't know their schedule (if they have one) and I was playing referee with 2 other kids.  I KNOW I have since been looking out for these two.  And congratulating the boy for getting on the right bus. Well sister says, "bus driver said that my dumb brother got on the wrong bus".  My boss stood up for me, but I have tried really hard to tell these 2 "good job".  I guess it's true no good deed goes unpunished.  Just kidding, I hate to get "talked" to, especially if I don't think I did anything wrong.  I would never say that to a little kid, maybe a big kid, because sometime those idoits do really dumb stuff.  Like today they were throwing nickels at each other and I didn't know what they were throwing...I said stop throwing stuff I have to clean it up!!  They told me it was nickels and I said don't throw nickels throw dollars!!!  Oh well, what can you do???

Bye guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those little sisters, brothers, parents are just lucky I'm not on the bus...I look at the buses at my kids schools every single day and I think of you. I do! And I see how wild they are. I watch the busdrivers faces griminacing and turning to look in the back to yell at the kids. And i feel so bad for the drivers and for you thinking of you..If that were my job..those kids would be cussed out every single day. They'd fire me. If you called him dumb. Good. LOL How much can one bus driver take? Happy your boy is home. Wish that other boy would just admit your house is better. LOL