Monday, November 1, 2004

I wish it looked like this today instead it looks like this:

And you know what that means???  WET children, wet foggy bus, wet stinky dogs, and a hubby that is at home.  But he's happy because he went and got his key for his Harley.  When we got the bike there was no key.  Too bad it's raining...and I have to work...and it's cold...and I have to work and IT'S RAINING!!!  I would love to jump on that bike with my handsome hubby and go...........

BUT I am a responsible a-dult and must stay here and work...oh well, someday....

Kids where all sort-a blah today...must be hungover...from Halloween.

I let Liz drive home from her girlfriends house and she almost hit a parked car...oops thank goodness the play is over she needs to practice!

gotta go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids always have a Halloween candy hangover.