Tuesday, November 2, 2004

If you didn't vote don't even complain!

WOW!  I spent most of my day dodging wayward voters.  My area had a huge turnout.  Or maybe I just don't remember the turn out 4 years ago.  Four years ago my life was very different.  Four years ago I lived in basically what I call NEWSPAPER HELL.  I basically delivered newspaper everyday of my life for nearly 6 years.  Sometimes night and day.  I remember listening to the returns while I was out deliverying the Fox Valley Shopper which is a free paper.  What a difference 4 years makes. 

That's why I know that my life will change again.  It always does.  God always puts me through "life" to make me stronger.  Since I am so forgetful and will go back to my own self reliant ways I need to feel some pain until I FULLY understand that God is all I need.  Cool huh?  And is the pain worth it?  Oh yeah!  Especially when I get to feel the utter JOY that comes with knowing deep down inside that I truly am God's child and no matter what I do...He will love me and take good care of me.

Hope you all voted...we did.  So now it's time to watch the returns and all the commentary...think I will pour myself a big cup of tea, put some sweats on and enjoy.

Smile! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted, and there was a huge turn out.  Way way bigger than 2000, and way way way way bigger than 2002 (governor) election.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I voted....and now I am sad...but I can't complain since I voted.