Thursday, November 18, 2004





READ THE FIRST LINE CAREFULLY.
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

 

Just had to remind myself...been very trying since I got home from work...got home early and found my stepson here with his girlfriend (or ex...I thought they were broke up per her father the police officer).  My children are NEVER allowed to have members of the opposite sex here without me or Mark here.  Especially up in the bedroom with the door closed.  He promptly got mad at me and stormed out after I told him I was tired of his crap.  Oops, my husband agreed with me.  And now hubby is coming home and after Dale gets home from work we will have another talk...another talk...unless the kid runs home to mommy again.  Whatever...I have been there done that as they say, with all the rest of the 6 older ones...so stomping out and squealing tires does nothing to move me.  His stupid girlfriend just looked at me with her stupid dumb blond look.  The girl is 15 years old and acts like she's 2.  Ick!  7 more months, 7 more months and the kid will be graduated and out of my house.  Then he can see how great the world is on his own.

Ok I am feeling better.  It's annoyingly wet and rainy here and I am going to get off and drink a BIG cup of hot tea.  And then I am going to go get some Chinese food!  Thanks for listening love you!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

POOR YOU. I remember walking in on things like that. Hated it. But like you I got used to tires squealing and doors slamming . Now, thank goodness they are grown, married, and raising their own, calling me to ask, "MOM HOW DID YOU EVER MANAGE US?  LOL  *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I read that first line several times, very powerful words...
and for what it's worth, I would have been furious if one of my kids did that...so you did the right thing Rose...hang in there...
~JerseyGirl

Anonymous said...

I don't mind if my daughter has boys in her room...as long as it's clean and not stinky and as long as she keeps the door open. She said, "that's gay you really think I would do something?" I said, "I don't but it's just out of respect." So she said screw it and now when he comes over she leaves her room a wreck...closes the door and monopolizes my livingroom. LOL At least I can see them and they don't even act like boyfriend and girlfriend more like brother and sister that get along great. It's very cute. LOL at the screeching tires though..I know it irritated you but it so reminded me of my brother when he was a teen. God will see us through it..he will.