Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I still can't get anything from everybody's journals...I can read the alerts, but when I go to the journal there's no entry...weird.  My system did a virus update yesterday maybe that had something to do with it.  Who knows.  My journal seems ok. 

Today is just a normal day here...my 22 year old son Tim was going to come home this weekend to see the doctor because he was "dying" from the pain in his leg, it was so bad he couldn't sleep.  Well folks I've been with men/boys long enough to gauge their pain and what does or does not need to be brought to the ER, urgent care, regular doctor, or local Walgreens for a bandaide.  Men tend to be over dramatic especially my stepsons who must of only got attention for being ill.  When I first got them I used to ask them if they need to go to the emergency room and they would say, "no I think I'll be ok" ::: whimper whimper :::  So I guess Tim must of been healed maybe laying off the partying at the Frat helped.  Who knows, but thank you God he graduates from the school this spring and he can finally see what it's like to be out in the REAL world like the rest of us.  My poor coddled children I take full responsiblity!!!

Isn't a mother job to be the rock on which our children come to in their hour of need from the cruel world???

Anyway, all kidding aside, I am glad to hear the kid is doing ok.  And being a mom is the best job on earth!!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to accessing journals soon. It can  be quite frustrating. Last week I got a hand full of J-alerts instead of all of them When it finally got working right I had way too many to mess with. lol. Just started all over again. I'm glad the kid is doing ok too. Hugs, my dear sweet friend.  *Barb*