Sunday, January 16, 2005

aol is driving me nuts again!!

Today is a day that drives a girl crazy!  AOL journals are not alerting or letting me edit.  Also, Mark's ex-wife is emailing him all sorts of nonsence...I learned along time ago that she is his past and his lesson to deal with...I just need to remember to Thank God for his favor in this situation because as aggravating as it is she will always be part of our lives and we will never be able to change her.  It's a shame that my stepson will suffer, but she created that monster it's seems only fair that she gets to deal with him now. 

I remember all the lies I told myself to keep drinking...that everything that happened to me was somebody else's fault.  The lies kept me drunk and nearly killed me for a long time...fortunately for me I paid attention to that one moment of clarity and actually stood still long enough to let God's grace show me the truth...and the truth indeed does set you free...

I am off..today is the wake and I have to do what I have to do...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been experiencing people dying around me also. We tried to have a wake for our loved one but no one wanted to.

Anonymous said...

Good ol' AOHell. I know what you mean.

I am so happy for you for the changes you have made in your life.  You are an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

What in the world does that woman want. {Sigh}  Some people just do not understand the meaning of intrusive.

I am so glad and proud you no longer turn to the bottle.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, the Exes!!!  I feel for ya Rose.  I'm so proud of you and all you have achieved....keep the faith and the positive attitude.  :-)

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl