Sunday, January 30, 2005

lighten up u!!!

I came across this comic again and remembered how funny it was.  My kids love all sorts of comics.  Especially Liz, she has Mad magazine, Garfield, Calvin and Hobbs of course, etc.  Humor truly is the best medicine. 

I need to lighten up some...all these thoughts of poverty and lack are useless.  The weather is turning warmer in these parts and I am going to get outside for a nice walk and the SUN can do it job and brighten my mood.

You all have a wonderful Sunday!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious comic!  
I LOVE Calvin and Hobbes, too!!
Hope you enjoyed your outside time....
~Amy

Anonymous said...

Nice journal. Thanks for checking mine out. Stop by again anytime.
I always journal hop! hehe. oh and dont forget to leave your journal link again.
http://journals.aol.com/dababysback/ReadAllaboutit/
shannon

Anonymous said...

Cute comic. I've heard that the lack of vitiam D makes us gloomy and depressed, even more so in the winter. Because we don't have as much sun and the sun is a great source of vitiam D. So take a walk and feel better.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Thats is too cute Rose!!!  Stay warm and have a great day!!!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

I love Calvin and Hobbes!  That was one of the coolest comics ever!  ~Nikki