Wednesday, January 12, 2005

it's 60 degrees!!!

It's 60 balmy degrees here today...we even had thunder last night!  We had horrible fog and of course a lot of the drivers out and about did not have their headlights on...for God's sake people put your lights on!!  But the other shoe will fall when we get down to 5 degrees on Friday!  Gotta love the midwest!

We had a nice evening last night.  Jeremy (son 1) and Matt (son 3) were bowling and Justin ("adopted" son) was even there.  Tracy was relaxing as I think it was her first night out after the baby.  After about beer number 3 she began to put her guard down and oh my!  I asked her how things were going with the kids and Mark's ex...(who is very overbearing!).  She said don't ask ... a little later...she says, oh she's over everyday...Jacob is such a brat when he's with her...I simply smiled and said, "well dear remember you are the mother".  And left it at that.  Of course my dear hubby couldn't leave it at that...and at the end of the evening he asked Tracy what she would name a child if she had a girl someday, and then he said his ex's name...oh boy that man can't just leave things alone can he??

I feel bad for them they certainly don't need a meddling mother-in-law doing their parenting duties.  Matt's future mother-in-law is already trying to decorate the home he is building...where do these woman get the nerve???  I have better things to do then run my kids lives...I am married right??  And I actually like my husband.

Otherwise everything is nice and quiet...let's keep it that way...PEACE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! No fair!  Over in our part of the midwest, it's only 12 degrees! :(

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed you warmer day. We had a couple of them and now it's getting cold. I agree with you about the fog. What is wrong with people? I just want to tell them where the light switch is.
Have a great day.
R.C.