Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Trust

 

 

 

Angel1y

 

Trust is a hard thing to learn, but learn we must to trust...Early this week I was depressed,sad and feeling very helpless.  I expressed those words...and yesterday after having a very loud talk with my husband we came to some decisions.  I was taught a long time ago, to ask God for help and then do the next right thing...soon I will have an intutive thought on what the next action should be. 

My dear friend Barb, gave me some advice, words I have heard a million times before, but as humans we tend to forget things...quickly.  But my Father in Heaven will take care of me, just as my father on earth has.

Although Mark is still not back to work, I did call my father and he has agreed to help us, until we can sell our truck.  Amen to that.

I guess for this girl I have a lot to learn...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes he always comes through...worry is such a wasted emotion.  But i am guilty of it all the time too so...

THANK YOU GOD FOR TAKING CARE OF ROSE AND PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP. AND BARB TOO!

Anonymous said...

I hope things get better for you soon.