Friday, January 7, 2005

friday

We got our snow but not as much as the 10 inches that they predicted.  We got more like 6 and it just made for messy roads, whiny high schoolers and a wet bus.  Hubby is still home and he has become quite the House Hubby.  He does dishes, vacuums, cooks, and shoveled, even remembering to shovel around the mailbox, which we have to do or we get no mail.  The Village used to plow around them, but now they have to pay for the ones they run over...so they just don't do it anymore.  Hubby cleaned the garage and is going to start moving furniture around as we are going to start painting this old house...the kids are beginning to move away and will be back for awhile next spring .. but then they hope to find a place to share on their own.  We are going to move upstairs, and it's about time.  The room is bigger and this place needs paint.  Actually it needs carpet but that will come in due time.  Also, my wonderful husband is learning how to live the TODAY!!

It's a difficult concept, but he's getting it!!

I 've just been busy working, I have a trip tomorrow...so it will be a short weekend, but that's ok...work never hurt anybody.  til later...~rose

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hubby sounds great.  Can I borrow him?  ;)

Anonymous said...

Delightful entry, Rose. SO nice to see how greatly GOD has changed your life. Mine too. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

i wish my hubby did those kind of things around the house...mine u have to ask/tell over and over (did i mention and over and over) again...several times LOL we got dumped with a bunch of snow last night also...and they say by tommorrow we should have close to a foot...i love the snow...but i am really glad it is the weekend!

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose!

wow, lots of snow your way.  I never did like shoveling snow or driving in it. I would always get so scared.  Thats what happens when you grow up in AZ though haha!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Just be careful out there in the snow.
How wonderful to have a husband to do all those things. Mine is the biggest slob ever.
have a great day.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

wtg Hubby. I can't believe they didn't close the schools.

Anonymous said...

My husband does all those things already.  However, I have to hear how great he is and how ungreat I am not because he does them.  

Good for him, I think I know what living the TODAY is, but I am not sure.

Stay safe, I am reading your other journal, but never say anything.  I like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

drive careful in the snow Rose!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/JerseyGirl