Tuesday, January 11, 2005

glad it's over

I am glad today is over...first I was hoping for a snow day as we were supposed to have freezing rain last night ... we didn't.

Mark will be home for the next 2 weeks and will not receive unemployment...he was self-employeed during that period.  He was in a rant last night when I got home...He almost applied for a railroad job online, as he got laid off a few years back from the Union Pacific and loved that job, but he had to be gone too much, I hated it.  He finally calmed down when I came home and told him that God had plan for us and this is part of it...enjoy being home...I sure am...he cooks, he cleans when I tell him what to do...what else can a woman ask for??

I am NOT too worried about the money...that's God's department...I have everything I need today.

We are going to the place where 2 of Mark's kids bowl tonight...It's Jeremy's 30 th and he wants us to come out for awhile.  Mark's ex has the kids, as usually, but I'll be with HER  kid.

Speaking of his ex, she still is enabling Dale, as everyday we get more reports from school regarding his absences and tardys...I guess the school knows he's living with her so they are calling her.  My hand are clean now...if that kid fails it's her doing.  Besides as I said before Dale is God's job...we did what we could. 

I best get ready...take care...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun out tonight.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time tonight. You are so right. It's all in God's hands.
Have a great day.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

Letting a kid fail school is letting him fail life. Too bad she isn't helping him. Very sad.

Anonymous said...

You've got a healthy attitude about everything.  There are some things you can control, and some things you can't, and fortunately for your own mental health you aren't trying to control things that you can't.  Good luck with everything.