Sunday, January 23, 2005

I love this picture...it reminds me of growing up...sledding, skating, and snow ball fights...hmmmm, nah too cold...I'd rather hang out here at home, drink hot mugs of herbal tea, watch hubby paint (still painting ;) ), as he takes 'breaks' to watch the football game. 

"The Game" Print

 My washing machine stopped working the other day...I am pretty sure it's the timer, but if I fill it up with water it will spin it out...now today it decided to agitate too...whoo hoo, now  I can do laundry, with out having to hand swish it.  Maybe it will start to fill up too.  No biggy, I am sure it went into shock after the boys came home for winter break with all their laundry.  The laundrymat will be my last resort...I used to live at the laundrymat, heck there's where I saw the OJ verdict and learned to watch Days of our Life with the attentant ( you have watch what they want or they get testy), but the one near my house always has stoners hanging out ... I mean a laundrymat???!! can't they find someplace better to hang out???  They should be out sledding, or having a snowball fight!  Why do kids today think that they have to escape their dreadful life with drugs!!  A good old snowball fight would solve everything!!

"The Ambush" Print

Time for more tea and whites! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great pictures! my waching machine did that about a year or so ago and my hubby tried everything to fix it and we ended up having to get a new one...well used but new to us...we couldnt afford a new one but found a used place in town that had a 6 month warranty on their used stuff...for $100 we got a really nice machine...its digital too and has a bigger barrel so that helps with kids...good luck..and remember if u cant afford a new one there are great used ones out there if u look...

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

It could be that water deposits have cloged the water filter . Mine has done that before. We have hard water and if hubby remembers to clean the filter in the water hose, it works just fine.
Hugs. R.C.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your picture of winter. Reminds me of the hill I lived on when I was a kid in Portland, Oregon. lanudrymats suck!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry about the machine. I knowwwww jussssssssssssst what that is like!

And yes that picture is sooooooooooo nice