Friday, January 21, 2005

snow

It's supposed to snow ~ and I say whatever!!  They are allllways wrong about how much and love to try and panic people.  I wonder if the grocery stores are talking to the weather guys so people will stock up?  Ya think???

We're watching one of my favorite shows...THIRD WATCH.  I started watching the old ones last summer.  And I watch them  during the day...and now with the new season it gets confusing, because I go back and forth.  My family always says I get obsessed with shows...like they are my family...will all I can say is I'm glad my bro Bosco is out of the hospital and those bad guys didn't blow him up!!  I guess I am a product of the 60's, and grew up with the boob tube as my pal ... not as bad as my kids, at least we went outside and played kick the can and steal the flag...I guess everything changes...

But sitting on my Bus all day listening to today's youth I have faith for the future.  There are some really awesome kids out there.  And they are doing great things.  Not just miming the TV stars or rap singers...sure some of them dress like junior Brittney's, but that's all teenagers, they all want to fit in.  But most are pretty normal.  They are our future...and I have hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "Third Watch" Too.  It is kind of easy to get attached to people that way. The people reading my Story journal get attached to my charaters too. I let one get shot and still haven't heard the end of it. LOL  Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I went to gas stations three of them before I was able to get gas. "No regular BIG STORM COMING" That's what they kept saying to me. Here's what ya gotta do..go outside when it's settled for a while...pretend you are shoveling or something. Make about ten good packed snow balls...wait for the kids...and attack!

Anonymous said...

Your right there are still some good kids out there. I see some of them come in my store. Unfortunatly a lot of them look like a bunch of thugs.
Enjoy the snow.
hugs R.C.

Anonymous said...

Like I've said before, the kids on your bus are so lucky to have you for their driver....someone who actually enjoys them and respects them.