Friday, October 29, 2004

ahhhhhhh silence

Mark feel asleep, so I am stealing some computer time.  He is off tomorrow because of the incoming rain.  Which means I can sleep in.  He likes to get up early...like 6:00 am early even on non work days...work days it's 5:00 am.  I am used to it and now that I have been walking home from work on my break I am feeling less stress and more awake.  Funny how alittle movement can do.

I made it through the sugared up school children.  I had a lot more junior high kids than I thought I would...they had a dance, but the kids that didn't go said the last one was lame and they played 80's music....HEY wants wrong with 80's music???????????  The grade schooler were a different matter...all wound up...at least there was no barfing. 

At midday I picked up 10 princesses, 1 pirate, 1 power ranger and Ryan...he had no costume, but honestly I think the kid could not have cared less.  This kid is the one that the afternoon driver wrote up because he wouldn't sit still.  I usually have to tell him to sit down 20 times and it doesn't help that kindergarten girls are BIG tattle talers and are always saying," hey bus driver, Ryans on floor, Ryans jumping seats, Ryans looking at me!.  Princesses must have been the thing to be in kindergarten because there were enough of them.  No exciting "home made" orginals.  I always tried to make my kids costumes it was so much fun. One year Liz was a basket of laundry, it was so fun.

Now I am tired and am going to move on now.  Night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey I just read this about all the kids and I got tired. I don't know how you do it.