Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I am awake....

Old Pickup CruisingSlooooow start this morning.  The downside to a 3 day weekend is the going back to work.  But I'll perk up.  They keep adding stops to my routes so everyday is an adventure! 

I have so many phone calls to make, I am overdue for my yearly "girl" appointments.  Gotta love those mammo's.  I need to call the student loan company's as they want my 2 kids that are still in college to start paying their loans.  AND I need to take the truck in to have them fix the "check engine" light, it's overdue for it emissions test.  I think I will sit myself down this afternoon during my break and do a appointment making blitz.  Works for me! 

Well, time to go back to work, my kindergarteners await me and God forbid I be late...those little stinkers tell time better than the older ones.  AND they nag more too :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great day and stay safe. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

have to say look on the bright side lol at least you can drive your truck to get fixed.  

Anonymous said...

LOL at your comment about your time-telling kindergarteners!  Sounds like  you have alot to do, don't wear yourself out Rose!
~JerseyGirl