Friday, October 29, 2004

It's Friday and today is the school parties.  So far so good, but the grade schoolers are VERY excited.  I am very glad I only bring home a very small group...I am always mindful of barfing.  Too much excitement, candy, and the flu bug going around!  It warm and spring like here, only very gloomy and overcast.  There was even the full moon peeking out this morning! 

Liz is still doing her play... she came home tired last night so I imagine she will be crabby by Sunday.  She will still go out trick or treating even at 16 she will throw on a custume and go out with her friends.  Yummmmy I just want to raid her goody bag!

Otherwise all is well here.  We are still juggling bills, but I think that will be ongoing for a while, but as I said God has always come through for us...always.  Even when Mark and I first got married, the company Mark worked for went bankrupt and the owner died from cancer and he lost his very good job, even when Mark went to the Union Pacific Railroad and was gone 3 weeks out of every month (leaving me with 5 kids, a large paper route and a dying mother) and they too laid him off after they merged with another railroad, even when he worked for 2 other guys who would never give him any hours, even when we tried it on our own and the union, and the breakdowns kept us from earning any money....we have always manged to feed our family, keep a roof over our heads, and help others...God has always saw us through.  And through it all we have grown stronger, wiser, closer and more aware of just how AWESOME our God is!

Make it a wonderful day...and be sure and hug and bless your loved ones...because a blessing isn't a blessing unless you say it.  Love!!  Rose

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I know those children were loaded with sugar by the time they got on the bus! LOL!  Poor driver that day!