Sunday, October 31, 2004

Alllllll better

eyes

My computer is acting all crazy and slow...must be the Halloween spirits!!!  spirit

I am feeling much better my headache is all gone. We went to Liz's play last night and it was very good.  It was called Murder most foul, about a play with in a play.  Very, very fun.  I am impressed with the talent in my town.  Liz woke up crabby as I predicted and so did hubby.  BUT not ME!  We didn't get called for work Sunday at the club, meaning they must of had enough help for the big breakfast.  So Mark and I walked down the street to the little restaurant and had biscuits and gravy...yum!  Then we came home and I took a nap.  I love Sundays...maw

the perfect day to recharge my batteries

Now I am up and going to rake the leaves that blew down from all the houses in the neighborhood.  We had 30 mile winds for 2 days and all the leaves blew out of the trees and we live down wind from the other houses so we have lots of leaves.  But they are dry and easy to rake, besides they smell so good...I love the smell of burning leaves.  But we aren't supposed to burn, but somebody always does, so there is always that slight smell in the air.  witch

Then I am going to be on the look out for the goblins and ghosts, (spiderman and Cinderalla most likely) who will be wandering our neighborhood this Halloween skullevening....BOOOOOOOOOO!!  Have an awesome night!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Rose!  Hope your batteries are all recharged by the end of this day!

Love the graphic!

~JerseyGirl

Anonymous said...

I have a ton of trees in my yard but the leaves fall and land in my yard. I have no trees except a non shedding evergreen in my front but all the neighbors leaves wind up on my lawn. I know how you feel. Glad you are feeling better. See ya tomorrow. LOL