Saturday, October 2, 2004

Yipppeee the girl's boootiful!!

Sara and her sister made it in time to make my girl shine.  They curled her hair and added just the right amount of makeup.  She is sooooo beautiful!  Her dress is black and strapless, with a cut in of hot pink.  It's floor lengh.  Sara has known my husband and his boys since she was in grade school, she has dated Jim on and off for many years and now this young lady is studying in Chicago to be a nurse.  She always comes through and we love her for it!  Now we love her awesome sister too.  Yeah the daughter is happy and so is the mother.  And they young man, Mike he looked so handsome.  And he's a nice kid too!  Yea!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! I know how happy this makes you too. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

:-)  I am happy for your family!

Anonymous said...

First as for your previous entry. I have never felt I fit into this world either. Secondly, sounds like she looked beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for ya Rose!
~jerseygirl