Tuesday, February 1, 2005

God will never give us more than we can handle...?!!

God always answers our prayer. Either He changes the circumstances, or He supplies sufficient power to overcome them.
--Anonymous

I think that I am flunking when it comes to this test of faith.  Seems nobody at Mark's place of employment (or his son for that matter), bothered to tell him that the job he was supposed to start isn't going to happen...seems it got cancelled.  Mark's son knew this last Friday.  Mark called him today...hmm...This kid tends to have his mother's tendencies, like being clueless!!!  Doesn't matter we made some decisions yesterday...when we decided we didn't want to lose our vehicles or anything else for that matter.  Mark was in a gas station and who should he see but an old work friend who sent him to a guy who is looking for a year round driver.  Mark went there today and has an interview somewhere else tomorrow.  They both pay well...and well I am happy to see him taking action.  He's not good at that yet so I am proud of him. 

Yesterday I walked into work, thinking "ahhhh at least my job is my sancurary"...ooops my boss called me into her office.  Seems 7 of us are being audited by the State of good ole' Illinois to be retested for our CDL's and bus permits.  We have to do the skills and the driving again, but with them, not the 3rd party tester we have at work.  Hmmm so much for peace at work. 

So now...I must just sit and trust...I did get some extra hours for Saturday...so that will help...I am not going to waste my night fretting...just trusting...relaxing in my trust that God will make things right.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be made right. Really give it up and ask for guidance. Things I thought could never be made right have been. I can't say I've always trusted but looking back, I should have.
Angela

Anonymous said...

what my mother said, and kiss and hugggs and prayers to you!

Anonymous said...

I'll say a little prayer for you. Everything will work out the way God wants it to.
Hugs R.C.

Anonymous said...

God will never give you more than you can handle dear, even though it seems tough!  Hang in there, lady!  Hope your hubby can find something soon.  ~Nikki