Friday, April 15, 2005

ARG!!!

Does it ever end???  I am on a streak that I know will end but ISH!!!  I know from experience that insane periods in my life always end but when??? 

First off I had an appointment for my yearly Mammogram which was about 2 years late.  On the way I am merrily trucking along with traffic and I get stopped by Oswego's finest.  I wasn't speeding , but lazy me had my seat belt off.  I know I know no lectures please.  I always wear a belt in the bus.  But I am from the days when we drove around with our foot hanging out the window with a cold drink between our legs and if we hit something and flew out the window, oops.  I am so dumb!  I watched our towns wonderful law enforcers ticket everybody and their brother all week long while I sat smugly in my lofty school bus.  BUT NO I have to get stopped.  He did give me a ticket and was rather blunt about how I should have my seat belt on.  I know I know!  At least it's only an equipment ticket not a moving violation so it won't go against my driving record or I don't have to go to that school to get supervision.  I'll pay the $50 and put my seat belt on forever more.

 

So I get to my wonderful appointment.  The tech does her thing and then I get called back in to do another one on the left side.  This has happened to me before as I have had 2 biopsys on my left side both with no cancer cells.  So I talk to the doctor and he wants to have my doctor do a biopsy.  He thinks it's probably nothing, but they have to be careful.  This does not surprise me as I am often being cut on for lumps every few years.  My doctor told me if I'd gain weight then I wouldn't be so lumpy.  Thanks!

The office was nice though.  Nice soft robes, the View on the TV, hot tea, bottled water chilled.  I even got a nice pretty bag of goodies, info about biopsy's and cancer all dressed up with a pink bow! She did give me some stuff from bed bath and beyond so that was very cool.

I am now over the whole thing with Liz's dad...thank you very much for the comments.  It's like the seasons,  I need to purge every few months!

Speaking of purging my darling hubby is on a rampage.  He thinks Liz sees her boyfriend too much.  GOOD GOD!  She's 16 1/2 years old, a good kid, a good student her boyfriend is a good kid too, doesn't drink, smoke or leave hicky's (just kidding Liz and I talk all the time about sex).  But when it comes to this I make the finally ok.  And he can be mad and pout.  He's due too.  He's like the seasons he has to find a reason to pout.  And it's his time.

And me??? it's already 2 in the afternoon and sun is out and so am I!

Till next time!  LOVE YOU GUYS!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, Wow, is today Friday or Monday, huh? Sorry to hear about the ticket. You would think it would be the end of the month and the cops need to fill their quota in tickets. I know all about the mammogram and lumps. I wanted to hit the woman doing my 1st mammogram. She quished my boob and it hurt! Have a great Friday! Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the mammo, although it sounds like they do a nice job there with making you comfortable. I had a call back once for more pics and I started to cry. I was fine ater the biopsy, no issues. I hope yours will be the same :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Woooo a ticket.  Sometimes I think they just have a quota to meet.  I am sorry about the mammo.  Keep us posted to what they say.  You should have the say so.  He is not there all the time to see what goes on.  Lots of Love, Nicki

Anonymous said...

Well if you're out of your mind I doubt you'd be able to read it but CANNOT be rude. lol CUTE graphic. Sorry about the ticket, but bet you don't get another one. So YOU have our sun. I wondered where it went. Hugs, honey. I'm off to do something. I am so far behind I doubt I'll ever catch up. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the mammo, let us know what happens next. Sorry about the ticket too, I bet you won't do that again.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Do you drink a lot of caffeine?  When I cut out caffeine my lumps went away....
love, Kas