Saturday, April 16, 2005

sunny saturday

 

It's an another lovely spring day here in the midwest.  I have so much cleaning to do but I always like to take a moment to connect with you all. 

I am feeling more upbeat today and more myself.  I suppose we all go in cycles.  I told Mark last night that I did not appreciate him starting a fight with me about Liz yesterday.  He could have picked a different day, but not yesterday as I told him in the morning I wasn' t in the mood for his comments.  He likes to comment on things, for instance: if I have an appointment I am not getting ready for it as fast as he would he says things like: "ah wait for the last minute like usual , huh?"  These comments usually roll off my back....But yesterday for some reason I woke up with an uneasy feeling and it just continued on all day...going downhill until he got angry about Liz.  In the end we agreed to disagree.  He has some really narrowminded ideas about raising daughters.  Like I said before she is a GOOD KID!  Beside we all have to have our experiences with boys in high school.  I listen to some kids on my bus and trust me  my kid is an angel compared to some of these kids. They talk about partying, smoking pot, it's just a given that a lot of the girls will be taking a pregnancy test at some point in their high school years.  Wow!  Why be in such a hurry!   Liz says she just wants to enjoy growing up and not be in a hurry.  GREAT IDEA KID!

I ended up walking to the Walgreens.  Probably a 2 mile walk~ cleared out my head and made me feel better.  Going to go out walking with my dogs today after I clean my kitchen ... I 've had mice wandering around my house and I need to do a good disinfecting job. 

And then after Mark gets home from work we will go see the boys.  I'll take my camera, they both grow so fast and change so quickly.  Nothing like a baby to give you a reality check!

Hope the rest of the weekend is awesome...make it a day! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, i understand well the aggravation of DH getting on your nerves and i am glad today is better. Dads seem to sometimes think the worst when it comes to daughters. I tell Rick its because he doesnt understand women. I hope you have a great Saturday....love ya, lisa

Anonymous said...

It is a gorgeous day here in Miami too. I hope that you have a great Saturday.

Anonymous said...

aww I haven't been outside yet but I do know there is a cool breeze out here in Florida.  I wish it would be like this all the time here.  Have a good day.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

It terrifies me what teens are doing today! Im sure you here it ALL at your job. DOnt you just want to shake some sense into them!  ENjoy your nice sunny day...

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

It's been a beatiful day here today also. Some kids today make me just want to shake them. I see all kinds in the store. I'm sure you have a good one. After all look at who her mom is. She'll be fine. Lets just hope you hubby see's this soon.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, R.c.

Anonymous said...

It was just warming up where I live, so where am I now? CANADA.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Men!!  My husband does stuff like that, too, and doesn't seem to see that it HURTS.

I am stealing your mouse graphic to show Tabitha. We have a gerbil named Mocha after he dove in my coffee cup once.

love, Kas