Sunday, April 10, 2005

A beautifu day

We are having exceptionally warm weather here in Illinois.  AND I LOVE it!  It's supposed to be close to 80 today. 

Mark is feeling much better, so that's good.  He shouldn't have to be sick on his only day off. 

We are going to do some yard work today.  We have a tree that is growing into our roof shingles and it must go.  Also I still have leaves covering my front yard garden.  When it gets it going I'll be sure and post  pictures.  I have alot of ground cover because it grows in any conditions.  But I am going to have to cut some of it back because it's going crazy.  What I love about perinnals is they get better and bigger and more lovely each year.  I love it!

Liz went to church with Mike and his family.  The are very family orientated and I like that.  She also went to the movies last night with his mom.  They wanted me to go but they gave me like 5 minutes notice and I was already comfortable for my Saturday night relaxing time.  Beside Mark was still sick and  I had to go down to the local ice cream shop which is only 2 blocks away and get him ice cream.  What we women do for our men.  But he returned the favor by making breakfast and doing the dishes.  I saw one of my very obnoxious junior high boys done there and he was giving me a hard time.   Which is perfectly normal for this kid, but it is all innocent fun.  Since Mark's feeling a lot better today ....  we can get our yard work done.  He wants to go to Jeremy's and help him plant grass and then we can also see the babies! 

Have a beautiful Sunday!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Mark is feeling better. I'm glad you have a nice day. It's all gloomy here. Enjoy your day.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Glad youre day is sunny and nice! ENJOY!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Rose, i am glad Mark is feeling better....and i am glad you are having a good weekend. 80 degrees? WOW!!!     Thank God spring has arrived!!!!!
Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

That is at least 10 degrees warmer than here, sigh. Good luck on your yardwork!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the babies. Nothing like them when it comes to making an adult happy. And to think WE were babies once; getting all that attention. LOL  Hugs, my friend.  I'm looking forward to pics of your garden. *Barb*
http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK