Thursday, April 14, 2005

Is it Thursday already???

It's another gorgeous sunny day here in the midwest.  We had some rain on Tuesday and sun today and yesterday.  It was really windy yesterday so much so that I acutally got windburn from walking back and forth to my bus!

I opened all the windows and my 4 cats are going nuts!  They can hear and see all the birds outside and they just love it.  Or they search out the sun and just doze.  WE as humans would do well to copy our friends the cats...eat small meals, take naps, playful wrestling with our sibs, keep clean, and love our humans!

Today is the last day of work and a short day as it's parent teacher conferences.  So I'll be done at 2:00 so that's cool I have so many journals to catch up with!  Mark was rained out at work Tuesday and Wednesday and while I enjoy his company I like my alone time too.  And that means my computer time with you all!  My buds!

Better get ready to go back we have to start early to get everybody where they need to be..."see" you all this afternoon!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the sunshine my friend :)

Kara

Anonymous said...

Rose, just imagine all of us sitting around on the porch, sipping some tea, watching the birds and cats and talking and not doing a darn thing...Wow, sounds like heaven!!!
Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

Yep, my cats love it when I open a window. They have been either napping or watching the birds all day.
Have a great weekend ,
Hugs R.c.

Anonymous said...

YAy SPRING!
xoxo