Sunday, April 17, 2005

babies do the trick

Yep the grandbabies did the trick!  I played for 3 glorious hours with my little grandson Jacob.  The kid is so funny!  He is a little stinker though.  He loves to throw stuff at you and when his daddy raises his voice to tell him to stop he gives you that sly little grin.  They have a deck and my stepson is adding on to it for the pool.  He and my husband worked on that using noisy power saws and power drills.  It was so cute Jacob kept taking peices of wood and making power saw noises.  That kid is a riot!

And Dakota is still a fat happy baby who only fusses when he wants a bottle or a nap.  He laughs at his brother who tries so hard to not smash him with his hugs.

I recommend grandkids for an blue mood day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

Glad that helped.  Have a great rest of the day.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

I can't wair for grandbabies...well, I mean I want to wait since Mandy is only 17 but I really look forward to spoiling them rotten.

Anonymous said...

grandchildren always make my day. Love  your graphic. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Hm - I get like that from puppies - it must be a similar thing :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Aren't kids great!

God Love,
TiaNme2

Anonymous said...

Im glad you got to spend that precious time with your babies...

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

You are so right. Grandbabies are wonderful and they just get better as they grow older.  I'm so glad you had a good day with them.
Hugs. R.C.

Anonymous said...

There is a childcare center that I am free to visit any time I want. On my bluest days, going over to hold babies cures it all. Your right, babies do the trick!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Glad your grandkids did the trick!