Thursday, April 21, 2005

I HATE AOL~!!!

I had a wonderful entry all written out....actually it was quite cleansing for all the stress I have been experiencing.  BUT the Journals wouldn't let me save it or copy it so I will put it all in shorthand...plus AOL wasn't letting me even sign in for awhile!

Took Mark to work ~ I was crabby but got out of my mood

Went to my appointment but didn't like the vibe in the waiting room left because I forgot my check book for the copay.  Got lost in the hospital...nice receptionist took me back (am I a helpless baby or what????)

WAH I want my old arrogant doctor with the hurt hand back!!!I don't want a new doctor!!!!

Meet new doctor ~ she is awesome...explains everything to me all my options...she would have sat and talked all day with me...<she reminds me of that blond doctor on Mad TV (stephanie wehr) but normal>

I have two options...do the biopsy with that flat table that requires the needle and a local or have the calcifications removed surgically.  I am a small chested girl so the needle removal wouldn't work or may not work and I'd have to have surgery anyway...so it surgery for me.  I would feel better doing that anyway...be sure that everything was removed.  I have had 2 before so I know what to expect.  But my poor hubby he hates hospitals.  His mother had gallbladder surgery when he was 18 and had a blood clot that caused to her to have a heart attack and she past away.  He's better about it then he used to be, but I hate to have him worry.

I am so very thankful that God sent me to this wonderful doctor...I'll take her over my pompous old doctor anyday!!!

So again all thank you for all your thoughts prayers and comments....it'll all be fine, and I'll keep you abreast (hee) of my surgery. They'll be letting me now when it is to be scheduled.  Sometime on a Thursday so I won't miss much work... 

Take care and love to you...........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update ROse... sending well wishes you way.

Kara

Anonymous said...

i am glad that u like the new dr...it always helps all around...please keep us posted to the day of the surgery...my prayers are with u..

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

LOL...We ALL hate AOL but we all stay. Go figure that one out. I got shut down four times within ten minutes. Oh, they got me right back on but I'd already lost what I'd started. Oh well, is what I say. Keeping you in prayer, hon, but know things will be all right. The Lord takes care of those who trust Him. Love you.
*Barb*

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my thoughts, Rose.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you. Just keep us updated.
Love R.C.

Anonymous said...

Rose, AOL is pissing every one off right now i think. All kinds of turmoil. We all pay ALOT of money for this and they dont seem to care. You are in my thoughts, prayers and worries. I hope your boobies dont get hurt too much. Mark loves you, that is why he endures the hospital. Take care, babe!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I like to stick with one doctor too.  You get to likeing and trusting one.  I hope everything works out.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you---I know you will do well...

love, Kas



Come visit our daily blog !